Best Child Dentist in India
We recommend a first checkup by 12 months old to make certain that teeth and jaw development are normal, and even more importantly so that parents and guardians know how to help their children be healthy from the start.
Guidelines for working with children
- Parents / guardians are always welcome in the room
- Comfort is always our concern
- Parent / guardian consent and guidance are vital, before any procedure
Child dentist recommend a first checkup by 12 months. A simple guide for when to schedule a first visit:
- No longer than 6 months after first tooth is erupted.
- At least by 12 months old.
- As soon as possible if you have any queries
There is a significant value for early well baby dental checkups. In particular, checkups for very young children address many concerns including teaching adults how to care for their child’s teeth and gums, how to help their children learn to care for themselves, answering parents questions and concerns, and planning for future dental health.
Education and prevention are the cornerstones of our concern for the dental health of children. In addition to teaching parents and guardians about dental care for their child, checkups are an appropriate time to comfortably and easily evaluate:
- How many teeth are present
- Are all teeth present
- Loose teeth if any
- Braces / bite evaluation
- Cavity check
- Check health of gums
- habit evaluation
- homecare / prevention
- fluoride use
- review diet
- address adult’s concerns
- teach adults how to care for child’s teeth