Enquire now for Full Mouth Dental Implants
Call on +918308411139 for a free consultation
Affordable Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost in India
Precigem Dental Clinic is a leading centre in Mumbai performing task of successful replacement of missing teeth with Immediate loading Dental Implants. Full Mouth Dental Implants in Mumbai can be easily accessible within limited period of time, by maintaining high standard of quality and Sterilization at an affordable rates. Immediate Loading dental Implant helps to restore single, multiple and full jaw Missing teeth in 3-5 days.
At Precigem Dental Clinic , we are Specialized in providing Full Mouth Dental Implants supported fixed teeth restoration within 3 days in majority of cases. The technique used for implant placement is highly advanced implant system compared to conventional Implant therapy.
Why should you choose PreciGem Dental World Clinic
- Experience of close to a decade.
- Pioneers in providing Full dental implant in just 3 days and extreme customer satisfaction
- Take care of hygiene factors while the implant takes place
- Dr Mayur and Dr Darshana specialise in Full mouth dental implants and hundereds of patient all over the world have been treated by them
- Full Mouth Replacement with Dental Implant Fixed Teeth in just 3-7 days.
Time required to provide Dental Implant Supported Fixed teeth:
- Single tooth: 1 day to 3 months Case Dependent.
- Multiple teeth more than three in same region: 2- 3 days.
- Single Jaw Replacement with Dental Implant Fixed teeth: 3-4 days.
- Full Mouth Replacement with Dental Implant Fixed Teeth: 3-7 days.
We respect Time as very important as it is investment of future.
Journey of a patient from California for Full Dental implant
Journey of a patient from India for smile makeover
Precigem Dental World specializes in Dental Implants surgery because:
- Experience team of Implantologist (successfully placing 1000’s of implants).
- Experience of Successfully treating most rejected cases of bone deficiency with Dental Implants Fixed reconstruction.
- Specialty Full Mouth Implant Fixed Teeth Reconstruction.
- Imported implant technology & systems.
- Limited waiting period to recieve Dental Implant teeth even in most rejected case.
- Affordable Full Mouth Dental Implant Cost in India
Dr. Mayur Khairnar tell us how a full mouth dental implants procedure is performed
- Patient gets Dental panoramic OPG X ray before going thorough Consultation. In case of highly deficient bone condition, patient will be sent to get Pre -operative CBCT Scan.
- The scan is used to analyze the quality & density of bone & also critical areas like the nerve & the sinus, damage to which can lead to complications. Post planning, implant surgery is performed following a strict sterilization protocol.
- Patient under goes minimally invasive approach of implant placement, flapless and suture-less mostly and delivered prosthesis within 72 hours of implant placement.
- Full mouth Implant placement will be done in single appointment.
- Patient is recalled for follow up after 1 week, 3 week, 8 week, 4 months and then every year once for follow up check up and maintenance.
Today, Implantology offers a wide range of solution to missing tooth or teeth. Considered a major advance in dental care, implants not only are aesthetically pleasing but have a advantage over other techniques.
Missing & damaged teeth are a common problem. One may miss his natural smile or may not be able to eat the food of his desire. Perhaps the remaining teeth might be shifting, or one may suffer from muscle strain & headaches. With full mouth dental implants & prosthetic solutions most people can now get new teeth that look, feel & function like the real thing. With the missing teeth, the surrounding bone begins to shrink. This unhealthy bone loss can make the jawline recede.
Full Mouth Dental implants can help prevent deterioration of the jawbone caused by loss of teeth, retaining the natural shape of your face.Implants are inserted through a quick and minimally invasive procedure. Unlike the conventional dental bridges, the healthy adjacent teeth are left untouched. Implants are made of titanium, a bio-compatible material, not rejected by the human body.